Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What a great idear....

so my dear friends, hailey and kirsten talked me into doing this 30 for 30 deal. it looked fun, its a good way to get to know people, and it really didn't take me a lot of convincing. 

Here is the list of 30: 



29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
 ♥
and so lets get started with none other than #1:
20 random facts about {morgan}
 1. i am married to a beautiful human being inside and out who i love with all my heart and always will.
 

2. i have all girls in my family: 3 sisters, 10 nieces.....zero boys. {not counting the brothers-in-law}

 
3. and speaking of sisters, since i already have the pictures up: these three women are my absolute best friends. i look up to each of them in different ways and they all amaze me. i was so lucky to be the youngest of these 3 beautiful women, to learn from them, become best friends with them, and to love them forever.

4. i have an obsession with dogs. i love them almost too much. {if that's even possible}



{this is my puppy, Sami, we've had since i was 9...love her}

5. I often speak in movie quotes. i am a near expert at quoting movies. if i've seen it, i can quote it.

 {this is one i've seen so many times, i could start at the beginning and quote the whole thing til the end}

6. i have an associates degree from byu-idaho in general studies with a cluster in marriage and family studies, and i loved it.




 7. i loooooooove food. but only if it's unhealthy. i swear i hate anything that is actually nutritious.



8. i hate all veggies. excluding corn and fresh spinach. 



9. i sleep talk....all.the.time.

10. two of my 10 nieces are named after me

this is Jenna Morgan Riley 

this is Meg Jaylene Branson

{for those who don't know, my middle name is Jaylene}

11. i love hair, and so therefore am going into cosmetology :)

12. volleyball is my all time favorite hobby and it used to be my life.



13. i visited seattle once and for some reason i have become obsessed.



14. speaking of seattle, i am addicted and always have been to grey's anatomy and private practice. i've done my duty in addicting a plethora of others to it as well.



15. i don't really have favorite colors cause it changes so much, but if i had to say, it'd probably be red and yellow.

16. the only person i've ever kissed is my husband, he was my first, and shall be my last.

{i love that i can say this}

17. i absolutely love to laugh, to make people laugh, and people who make me laugh.












 18. i really hate my picture being taken, so if i have to, i like somebody else to be in the picture with me.

19. i have naturally curly hair and it can be a beast but i do love it



and last but not least....

20. i love music. i love to sing, i love harmony, i love good lyrics, i love a great melody, i love broadway plays, i love well done covers, i love almost all genres {minus a few...rap...hard metal crap...stuff....}. and i wished i would've stayed in piano lessons so i knew how to play better. bummer...but music is fabulous!

so there you have it: a little bit about Morgan Jaylene Rhoades Reece. hope you enjoyed! 

9 comments:

  1. Yay!! I love this! I'm also 8, 16 and 17. Even though McKay is not my first kiss, he is my first and last love:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan!! Well for some reason it wouldn't let me reply to your comment on my blog so I decided to just comment on your lovely blog :). Of course I remember you crazy!! WE are just living in Idaho Falls at the moment. I am an onsite manager at some storage units and my hubby works in Blackfoot at an accounting firm. So we will eventually move to good ole Blackfoot ahhh :). Where you at and what's new with you?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Good.... You SHOULD remember me :) no but that is fun! Movin to b-town eh? Well my cousin is a dentist there so if you need a dentist.... I know who you should go to :) and I LOVE your blog! It's very cute. Me and my husband are still in school.... He's doin civil/structural engineering at isu and has quite a ways to go and I'm doing cosmetology at isu and LOVING it. It's so great. No babies for us yet but congrats on yours! That is fabulous! When are you due?

      Delete
  3. Love this idea Morg, perhaps I will do it too:)cuz i have slacked majorly on blogging lately. This brought back lots of great memories for me. love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linds!! You should TOTALLY do it. Yours would be so fun to read!

      Delete
  4. Where is the rest of the questions? That was just number 1

    ReplyDelete
  5. morg, i am already lovin' your answers, so much! and while number 1 is true, i think norm lucked out BIG TIME with you. you two are such a power couple. i love you both so much! i can't wait to keep reading more of your answers :) thanks for playing! yay!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS