Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What a great idear....

so my dear friends, hailey and kirsten talked me into doing this 30 for 30 deal. it looked fun, its a good way to get to know people, and it really didn't take me a lot of convincing. 

Here is the list of 30: 



29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
 ♥
and so lets get started with none other than #1:
20 random facts about {morgan}
 1. i am married to a beautiful human being inside and out who i love with all my heart and always will.
 

2. i have all girls in my family: 3 sisters, 10 nieces.....zero boys. {not counting the brothers-in-law}

 
3. and speaking of sisters, since i already have the pictures up: these three women are my absolute best friends. i look up to each of them in different ways and they all amaze me. i was so lucky to be the youngest of these 3 beautiful women, to learn from them, become best friends with them, and to love them forever.

4. i have an obsession with dogs. i love them almost too much. {if that's even possible}



{this is my puppy, Sami, we've had since i was 9...love her}

5. I often speak in movie quotes. i am a near expert at quoting movies. if i've seen it, i can quote it.

 {this is one i've seen so many times, i could start at the beginning and quote the whole thing til the end}

6. i have an associates degree from byu-idaho in general studies with a cluster in marriage and family studies, and i loved it.




 7. i loooooooove food. but only if it's unhealthy. i swear i hate anything that is actually nutritious.



8. i hate all veggies. excluding corn and fresh spinach. 



9. i sleep talk....all.the.time.

10. two of my 10 nieces are named after me

this is Jenna Morgan Riley 

this is Meg Jaylene Branson

{for those who don't know, my middle name is Jaylene}

11. i love hair, and so therefore am going into cosmetology :)

12. volleyball is my all time favorite hobby and it used to be my life.



13. i visited seattle once and for some reason i have become obsessed.



14. speaking of seattle, i am addicted and always have