Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Passion...

day 8: 30 for 30

what are 5 passions you have?

1. volleyball. 

first one that came to mind.
i.love.the.game.

this is me back in the day


2. my religion.


i know it.
i love it.
i am passionate about it.


3. my husband.

when i looked up the actual definition of "passion" to help me decide what i was most passionate about...one of the descriptions was this:

{a person toward whom one feels strong love or sexual desire}

my husband most definitely fits that description

he's so handsome


 4. dogs.

i have an extreme love and adoration for dogs.
i can't help it.

 

 5. movies. 

who could forget my passion for film watching.

i should've been a movie critic :)

 so there you have it. 

5 things i am passionate about, which are among other things...like food....hair...travel...n such.

happy tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS