Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm Happy...

day 5 of 30 for 30

what are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?


1. i just went to the movie, the vow, with my sister, and that movie just makes me love being in love. and made me think about my relationship with my sweet husband, he is most definitely what makes me most happy. 


2. inspiring and beautiful conversations with my dad.
like i said in a previous post, my dad is one amazing fella, and i had an evening with him last night and we had a couple of great conversations and they make me so so happy.


3. music. everywhere i go i listen to music. i love it. and it makes me happy.



4. naps. i love naps, they keep me happy :)

norm snapped this of me the other day....i was so tired, and i look super grumpy when i sleep.

5. the knowledge of the truthfulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. the root of all of my happiness.






3 comments:

  1. such a great list! oh and LOVED your 16 year old post. classic. i totally should have enjoyed choir too. i was SUCH A BUTT back then. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful Morgan! I love everything you posted ;) and that naps made you're top 5... Lol... They would on my list too! Nothing better than crawling under a blanket mid-day and getting some shut eye ;) sigh!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS