Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012: A New Year....



A brand SPANKING new year! How exciting is that!?
Before we continue on in our new years talk. Here are some brief pictures from Christmas:

Eating dinner at our family Christmas party.
Me, Norm, Nick, Mekelle
 I talked in my previous post about how we sing at my grandma, uncle, and nephew's graves, this is a picture of us "caroling" away.
Singing at the cemetery

So for New Years Eve we first went to my sisters house (the Katie one) and played games and ate yummy treats with her, her husband, and my mom and dad. It was a lot of fun! We then left around 9 or so to go to our friends house, Jessica and Jared. There were a bunch of friends there that we talked and played games with until midnight where we brought in the new year with some fabulous sparkling cider and a kiss :) Excellent way to start a year if I do say so myself.

This year has been only a couple changes: one in particular, I started the Cosmetology Program! :) I have only been a couple days thus far but it has been a blast! I'm really excited to get into the more hands on kind of stuff.
Norman is still going to school at ISU and is taking some hard classes this year but has a new years resolution to get straight A's despite how hard it will be. :) He'll do great.

I also got spoiled a LITTLE more by my dear husband, who bought me an iPhone 4s.
I LOVE it.

Other than that, nothing is too new here at the Reece's. We are thankful for a new year and are excited to share, yet another one, together.





2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great start to a new year. Let's hope it is a good year for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh this makes me miss you...guess what?! I have an iphone too! just the 4 though.... so i guess you're cooler. facetime? :) perrrfect

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS