Thursday, August 9, 2012

my friends are having babies on purpose

so, after you graduate high school, it's weird...and everyone goes to college and moves on with life.

and then friends start getting married. and it's even weirder. then after a while you get used to that and everyone is married and hangin out and it seems pretty normal again.

then your friends start having babies......

now that, my friends, is weird. and is still completely not normal. but my friends make some dang cute babies.

two of my best friends from jr high/high school just had little girls about 2-3 weeks apart from each other. and they are both adorable.

first was Raymie {i think i spelled that right} Marie Hendricks:


via

talk about a cute baby...my gosh!

made by:

via

my girl, jessica bringhurst hendricks, and her husband, jared. :)
good works, guys.



then a few weeks later, came sweet little Emi Lynn May:


see what i mean? makin some beautiful babies, here.

made by:

via

my girl, hailey mitton may, and her husband, kyle may.

it is so fun when your friends have babies.
but still....completely weird.

congrats you two! your little girlies are beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha cute blog post Morg. I like how you put "made by"....and than put pictures of us. :) haha yeah we make super cute babies. :)

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS