Monday, February 23, 2015

a quarter of a century!

 

i have turned 25!!!! do i look older? wiser? better? i am now a quarter of a century old. that's crazy, right? my birthday was on wednesday, but since norman and i were in pocatello over presidents day weekend we celebrated with our families then. 

on sunday, norman's mom had a birthday dinner with the best avacado lime enchiladas, homemade breadsticks, corn, and BTS cake for dessert. she really knows how to out do herself, i tell ya. they also followed up with a birthday card loaded with gift cards to my favorite places! (cold stone, wingers, and target) :) thank you! thank you! thank you!

on monday, i spent the morning playing volleyball with some of my favorite buddies! afterwards, my mom made one of my favorite meals: teriyaki chicken with rice and rolls and corn! yummmmm! equipped with homemade asphalt pie for dessert. i tell ya....food is the way to my heart. apparently :) 

on my actual birthday, i headed to idaho falls to meet up with my parents and grandpa to go to lunch at red robin, then i came home to my husband who had made me german pancakes for dinner and chocolate chip cookies for dessert! (can you tell i like food a little bit??) it felt good bringing in 25 with an overload of calories.


this was the only picture i actually took on my day of birth! soooo.....happy birthday to me!!!! :) a big thank you to all my cute family members who made it so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS